ANNUAL FALL PLANT SALE
Friday, September 16, 2016 9:00am – 3:00pm
Center for Urban Horticulture
3501 NE 41st St
2016 Fall Plant Sale
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday September 16 from 9:00am to 3:00pm,. Stock up for fall planting at the Northwest Horticultural Society’s Fall Plant Sale, at the Center for Urban Horticulture.
- Blue Frog Nursery:Perennials, groundcovers and shrubs.
- Botanica: Uncommon and underused perennials.
- Chimacum Woods: Species rhododendrons.
- Fancy Fronds: Temperate ferns, Victorian cultivars, desert ferns, and some other choice plant selections.
- Far Reaches Farm: Unusual perennials and bulbs, drifting into a few woodies and alpines.
- Foliage Gardens: Ferns, both hardy natives and related plants.
- Keeping It Green Nursery: Hardy orchids, unusual woodlanders, hard-to-find natives.
- Lael’s Moon Garden Nursery: Ornamental trees, shrubs and selected perennials.
- Lee Farm & Nursery: Trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, hardy fuchsias.
- Madrona Nursery: Special perennials and some native plants. (206) 323-8325.
- MSK Rare Plant Nursery: Native and rare plants adaptable to the Pacific Northwest.
- Old Goat Farm: Perennials for sun or shade.
- Queen’s Cup Nursery: Puget Sound natives, including rare and hard-to-find plants. (206) 567-4150.
- Rhododendron Species Foundation: Species rhododendrons and companions.
- Robinwood Nursery: Eclectic selection of perennials, grasses, fuchsias, shrubs.
- Scents Nursery: Scented trees, shrubs and perennials.
- Taking Root Nursery: Unusual perennials, hostas, ornamental grasses, and ferns.